Assertion, unsupported by fact, is nugatory. Surmise and general abuse, in however elegant language, ought not to pass for truth. Junius

2005/01/25

Let the Games Begin

New game for leftie bloggers: watching right wing bloggers foam at the mouth over this story.

Scoring:

1 point for identifying a right wing blog writing about it.

5 points if the blogger uses the phrase "attack on religion" (or similiar) in the post.

10 points if the blogger uses the phrase "slippery slope" (or similiar).

25 points if the blogger uses the word "ploy".

50 points if the blogger uses the word "polygamy".

100 points if the blogger uses all of the above, plus mentions Paul Martin.

Using multiple blogs allowed. No links, cross-posting or quotations of other postings allowed in scoring. No fabulous prizes, but The Upper Canadian will stand the winner a drink or two if s/he is in reasonable driving distance of Peterborough.

4 Comments:

Blogger ricky said...

http://queerthoughts.blogspot.com/2005/01/christian-conservative-canadian.html

Fun but have to go to bed! Thanks dude.

Thursday, 27 January, 2005  
Blogger Bemused said...

I did mention polygamy (with a link to a Cosh blog posting).

Can I win something special being a very moderate right winger who's not all bent outta shape about this issue?

RT

Thursday, 27 January, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW Michael. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on best web hosting company. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though Let the Games Begin really isn’t on the same page as best web hosting company I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at best web hosting company. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

Friday, 16 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about web space hosting. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on web space hosting and it brought me to your blog on Let the Games Begin. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Michael and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

Sunday, 18 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home