Assertion, unsupported by fact, is nugatory. Surmise and general abuse, in however elegant language, ought not to pass for truth. Junius

2005/01/13

The Upper Canadian Redecorated

Now that I have guests, I decided to do a little redecorating: hang some curtains, paint the walls, and do a general cleaning. I hope regular visitors will find the result clearer and more readable; I've also decided to include (almost against my better judgement and in direct violation of Rule #4) in the left column posts of note from my colleagues: too many interesting thoughts out there. These will be updated as the spirit moves me. Hope you like it, and of course, your comments would be appreciated.

3 Comments:

Blogger Janie For Mayor said...

Very nice, Michael. It was jarring when I first viewed it because your blog used to be so spartan. But I like, including the "Duly Noted" column on the left (to HELL with rule #4!). On that topic of that column, is there anyone on the right who can accurately quote what Sontag said that day? God, how predictable. Mindless demonizing with no context whatsoever. Ah well...we can only keep reaching out to them.

Thursday, 13 January, 2005  
Blogger Jon Dursi said...

I agree; that `duly noted' column on the left is a great idea. Damn you, I had decided to completely avoid the `cool stuff going on in the blogosphere' thing, but now that you've found a good way of posting it, I may have to succumb. Bah.

Thursday, 13 January, 2005  
Blogger Pat said...

Much better format! Easier to read :) Not only is the content of your posts interesting, you have alot of nifty bonus features in your blog.

Thursday, 13 January, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home