Assertion, unsupported by fact, is nugatory. Surmise and general abuse, in however elegant language, ought not to pass for truth. Junius

2004/12/14

Some of his Best Friends are Gay Too

Ralph Klein saunters up to the mike today with two messages, one for the rest of Canada outside of Alberta's blessed realm, and one for his rural constituents. Message #1: I am not a yahoo. Oh, I have nothing against gays and lesbians, says the Alberta Premier. "I have friends who are gays and friends who are lesbians, and they are wonderful people." (Source: CBC Calgary ) Message #2: I am a yahoo. "I do feel that gays and lesbians ought not to be discriminated against in any other form other than marriage, because I think that marriage is a sacred thing that exists between a man and a woman." Thanks for clearing that up, Ralph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home